CBSE class 12th science as private candidate

Home Forums CBSE Class XII Helpline CBSE class 12th science as private candidate

This topic contains 30 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
  • #284


    My son passed class Xth CBSE from DPS Chandigarh in Mar 2008. He has joined a mumbai college for 12th in the commerce stream. He is now interested in joining the merchant navy as a deck cadet and hence needs to clear 12th science. The idea is that he finishes his 12th commerce exams in MAr 2010.

    Is it possible for him to give 12th science from CBSE board in Mar 2011 as a private candidate? if yes what is the procedure? if no, what are his best options of giving 12th science from any Board in the year 2011?



    Yes…your son can give 12th science exams from other boards like ICSE…

    But i am not sure of CBSE.

    why dont you try calling the cbse regional office, they will guide you with there rules.Click here for addresses and phone number of cbse regional offices.

    If they tell your son can give the 12th science cbse exams then get the private form from syndicate banks in Delhi.Click here for more details.

    Last date is 24 october.

    Click here for Eligibility Criteria and Fees



    sir in 2000 i appeared as a regular candidate in c.b.s.e exams of class X11 from science side but i failed at that time, so now i want to know, that it may possible for me to appear in 2011 exam as a private candididate, if yes then my practical marks of 2000 exam will going to be count or not.



    Sir, I appeared XII class(science with maths) cbsc board in march2010, and due to sickness I got very poor marks in maths 16 and physycs 32.

    pls advise me about the future plan that what will be suitable for me.




    sir i got compatment in two subjects because have six subjects

    can iappear in both two subjects.



    i was not able to appear in my 12th CBSE final exam due to my illness.

    Kindly help me getting the registration form so that i can appear in the exam as a private student.

    Awaited for Response.







    Sir I got compartment in two subject..because I have 6 subject…

    plz tell me I can gave the compartment in 2 subject..



    hello friends,

    i had a talk with cbse board……

    they told if u want to appear as private student,all u have to do is….

    1. write an application for asking form

    2. a self addressed anvolop with Rs.50 ticket sticked on it

    3. and send it to ur regional office…

    for any quarry call me Rudresh-9460913626



    and last date of submission is 15 sep 2010



    I had appeared in CSBE class 12th last year from Ajmer region but failed. Can I apply for class 12th this year as a private candidate from Chennai region since we have shifted here? Or I have to apply from my previous school only?



    I do not my roll no. pl z tell me about that



    Sir, I appeared XI class(science with maths) cbse board in march2011, and due to my sickness I got very poor marks in chemistry and physycs nd is nt being promoted as my attendance % is also very less,teachers r sayng acrdng 2 cbse norms v cnt promte u n i don’t wana drop this year.

    pls advise me about the future plan that what will be suitable for me.



    plz reply me as soon as u cn



    sir, I have taken the exams of 12th standard with arts stream in this year and i want to study with science with bio…. suppose i will be passed 12th then can i do again 12th with science as a cbse private candidate…? please help me…!! please tell me soon………!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.