date of birth correction

Home Forums CBSE Class IX Helpline date of birth correction

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #2195


    Respected Sir /Madam,

    My date of birth is 13-12-1984,but in my certificate it is 14-12-1985.Please tell me the procedures for the correction.I also want to inform you that, i had done my L.Kg to VIIIth in state syllabus in Mumbai,where my name was Fernandes Nataly Alphonse ,but after it became Nataly Alphonse.This change was due to my admission in a new school in Kerala.Please help me.

    Thanking You Sir/Madam,

    Yours faithfully,

    Nataly Alphonse



    Respected Sir/Madam,

    My date of birth is 08.01.1993,but in my 10 marksheet certificate is please tell me the procedure for the correction.because iwant to join a army and there fore a

    age diffrence is comming so please change my date of birth .please help me.

    Thanking YOU Sir/Madam,

    Yours faithfully,

    Kamal singh

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.